Belgrade City Break 3 days
Arrival at Nikola Tesla Airport. Transfer to hotel and check-in. Free time. Optional: Organized group dinner in one of the national cuisine restaurants and a night out in one of the most popular clubs in Belgrade.
Belgrade Great Sightseeing Tour + Nikola Tesla Museum
Breakfast. Optional: Organized coach and walking sightseeing tour in which we will see major attractions in the city: Saint Sava Temple, Slavija Square, Museum of Nikola Tesla, Flower Square, St. Mark Church, Serbian Parliament, Old and New Courts, Terazije Square, one of the most beautiful squares of Belgrade with famous hotel triangle Moscow, Balkan and Kasina, Republic Square with Prince Mihail Monument, National Theater and National Museum, Knez Mihailo Street, Belgrade Fortress – the oldest cultural and historical monument, Cathedral the Patriarchate and Museum of Serbian Orthodox Church, „kafana“ – restaurant called „?“ and Princess Ljubica’s residence. At the end of tour we’ll get to Park Kalemegdan, one of the most important cultural and historical complexes. At Kalemegdan above Sava and Danube month, Belgrade Fortress is located. In the oldest part of Kalemegdan the monument to the Victor made by Ivan Meštrović in 1928 to commemorate 10 years anniversary of the victory at Thessaloniki battle-front. In the evening, optional: Organized group dinner at Bohemian quarter Skadarlija. Overnight.
Breakfast. Hotel check-out. Transfer to the Airport. End of services.
- Accommodation in a chosen hotel – double room bases/ breakfast included
- Airport transfers by car or a minivan depending on the number of passengers
- Belgrade Great Sightseeing Tour
- City taxes
- An English speaking tour guide
- Tour logistics and organization
- Free! Children under 2 years accompanied by parents. For children from 2 to 12 years we offer a 50% discount or more.
- Tour duration: 3 days.
- Booking is needed minimum 2 days before the arrival date.
Tours mentioned in the program:
- Belgrade spread in front of you
- All sights in one tour
- From St.Sava Temple to Kalemegdan
- Professional live guide
- Bohemian block of Belgrade
- Dinner in a traditional restaurant
- Old-city music
- Paved street and šljivovica (plum moonshine)